Students who complete the VC program will be able to:
- Work with others in the creation and production of original ideas and graphic design.
- Research and present design solutions for communication projects.
- Use current and evolving industry standard methods and processes in the production and crafting of
- Apply and articulate trade practices, ethics and copyright laws related to graphic arts.
- Participate in a client-designer relationship in the implementation and evaluation of projects.
- Organize and present a portfolio of work that gives evidence of the skills, knowledge and abilities to begin a graphic arts career.